More Miles and More Pay for CDL A Drivers
Tired of waiting around and not getting paid what you’re worth? Get out of the truck stop or loading dock and hit the road. More miles translate to more pay – get both with ITS.
We’re hiring Class A CDL regional truck drivers at our Holland, Michigan location for a job that typically originates in Ottawa, Illinois. This OTR position will haul dry bulk (tanker endorsement and hazmat are NOT required) Sunday nights through Friday afternoons, mostly in the Midwest.
Pay and Benefits
- $62,000/year average earnings
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 7 paid holidays
- Vacation days
- Rider program
- Profit sharing and 401(k)
- Exceptional dispatch team with experience
- Quarterly safety bonuses, fuel mileage bonuses, KPM bonus, and much more!