We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay: Earn up to $20/hr. Starting.
- Opportunities available for additional compensation!
- Performance bonus plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with profit sharing
- Tool Certification Program
- Paid Training
- Paid assistance to obtain CDL (training and license!)
- Stable employment at a growing company that offers advancement opportunities!
- Diesel Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanics will perform quality repairs and maintenance on all Heavy Truck and Diesel Engines as specified in manufacturer designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- Diesel Technicians / Heavy Truck Mechanics will accurately complete all paperwork including repair information on work orders, information for state inspections, etc.
- Dedication and adherence to all company and industry safety standards
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Diesel repair and maintenance experience in a heavy truck / DOT compliance
- Factory trained certifications preferred
- Possess own tools to perform work on all systems on diesel equipment
- Knowledge of A/C system, brake system, emission systems, air systems and diagnostics/troubleshooting of diesel engines and trailer assemblies.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to use diagnostic programs
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes night and weekend shifts
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and MVR check
About Industrial Transport Services:
Industrial Transport Services – or ITS, as we like to be called – is an over-the-road (OTR) truck driving company that specializes in the freight transportation of materials for our customers. ITS supports the operations of Warehouse Services, Inc. and by working together the two businesses are able to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. It is what sets us apart from the competition.
Job Type: Full-time
- Diesel Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)