Go the direction you want to go. With your career and within your career.
As a Class A CDL Truck Driver for Industrial Transport Services, you’ll get to choose the route that will get you home a few nights a week and every weekend. And whether you take a haul from Texas to Denver or run it through the Southeast, you’ll make an average of $65,000-80,000 per year. Plus, you’ll get a per-mile backhaul bonus for dedicated tire routes.
If deciding which way to go is what drives you, drive for Industrial Transport Services. We’re looking for enthusiastic, first-rate Class A CDL Truck Drivers to fill our Dallas, TX driving opportunities.
Benefits of being an ITS Class A CDL Truck Driver:
- Home during the week and on weekends
- Backhaul premium
- $65,000-$80,000/year average earnings
- Full benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- $$ Get 7 paid holidays AND paid vacation days $$
- Rider program
- Profit sharing and 401(k)
- Exceptional dispatch team with experience
- Quarterly safety bonuses, fuel mileage bonuses, KPM bonus, and much more!