Ready to Join the ITS Family?
The first step to starting your career at Industrial Transport Services is by filling out the form below. Our team will then contact you within 1 business day to schedule a phone or in-person interview.
Transportation Recruiter — Mt. Vernon, IN
Industrial Transport Services – or ITS, as we like to be called – is an over-the-road trucking company that specializes in the transport of materials stored in the warehouses of our parent company, Warehouse Services, Inc. We employ hardworking men and women.
We encourage employees to find purpose and make a difference; we offer multiple development plans and career advancement opportunities. We want employees to be engaged and to participate in our mission and vision to build a lasting community.
We are currently seeking a Driver Recruiter at our Mt. Vernon, Indiana location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment and Interviewing for potential new employees
- Pre-employment drug testing, physicals and background
- New employee orientation
- Works with IR Department to ensure compliance with DOT, labor laws/EEOC/company policy
- Conducts and/or assist in employee training
- Enforce company policies and procedures
- Communicate company benefits and assist employees with questions
- Conduct employee meetings on a one on one basis periodically
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have knowledge of FMCSR and transportation industry
- Must be prepared to travel extensively
- Must have HR or recruiting experience
- Medical – BCBS with Rx
- Paid life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance available
- Long-term disability insurance available
- Profit sharing – automatic enrollment
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform provided