Ready to Join the ITS Family?
The first step to starting your career at Industrial Transport Services is by filling out the form below. Our team will then contact you within 1 business day to schedule a phone or in-person interview.
Laborer - Equipment Operator (Mt Vernon, IN)
- This position is responsible for the operation of tools and equipment in an industrial environment for multiple services.
- Operate equipment necessary to the daily objective.
- Adhere to company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Ability and desire to work shifts.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves manual labor.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience performing manual labor in an outside setting.
Job Type: Full-time