More Miles and More Pay for CDL A Drivers
Tired of waiting around and not getting paid what you’re worth? Get out of the truck stop or loading dock and hit the road. More miles translate to more pay – get both with ITS.
We’re hiring Class A CDL dedicated drivers near Birmingham, Alabama for a route that typically originates at our Greenville, South Carolina location. This OTR position will include unloading, bouncing, and rolling tires for our client, and you’ll work Sunday evening through Friday afternoon. This route includes a backhaul premium and live unload pay.
Pay and Benefits
- $66,000/year average earnings
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 7 paid holidays
- Vacation days
- Rider program
- Profit sharing and 401(k)
- Exceptional dispatch team with experience
- Quarterly safety bonuses, fuel mileage bonuses, KPM bonus, and much more!